Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Captions!

Thanks to everyone who submitted a caption! They are all great, I loved 'em!

"Mom only thinks she's in charge ::wink::"

"mom! come on! gloves? seriously? you know hard i worked to get out of the womb so i could try these babies out?"

"alright, you paparazzi, this is your last warning!..."

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good." -(bonus if you know where that's from!)

"Shucks, Mommy. It was nothing. I just gave you the ole one-two-punch and POP! There I was. Born."

"...(singing)....a hunk a hunk of burning love, yea..., a hunk a hunk of burning love......thank-you, thank-you very much-(Elvis has left the building)."

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii---yyyaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! A girls got to do, what a girl's got to do!"
- J

1 comment:

  1. J...thanks for posting everyone's comments. Really fun and creative. I had a teacher in high school who posted a picture on a bulletin board every Monday morning. Kids were to write a caption for the pic. Sure brought out the creative and humorous side of even the quietest student. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails