Friday, May 14, 2010

Really NICE Envelopes

NICE.......
I had forgotten how fun it is to make my own colorful and bright envelopes. You can use any type of paper. Take an envelope that you already have handy. Undo the envelope and use as a pattern. After selecting a paper, trace the undone envelope onto your new paper. Cut out your new envelope. Use a regular gluestick to glue the pocket flap of your envelope, so that it is ready for your letter. I also use gluestick to seal my envelopes, as well. Hint...a little gluestick goes a long way. Makes a good project for little, busy, children's hands. Over the years, my children have made many envelopes out of Christmas wrapping paper, birthday wrapping paper, magazine pages, computer paper, etc.
Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. very pretty!! I love to do it every once in a while too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails