Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day4- now Batten Down the Hatches!

We've been on survival mode here for a little bit.. the flu has come and lingered longer than wanted and it's the last week of Aaron's busy accounting season. He works Mon-Fri 8am-midnight, Saturdays 9-7pm and even Sundays all day after church which we both haven't been happy about. But at least he has a job and for that I will be grateful and accept whatever hours he has to be gone from us.

In some big important news... Overstock. com has provided a 10% discount to their site for our beloved readers and friends.
121745
(excluding books, electronics or movies)
This code never expires although it can only be used once per email address

I'm eager to use it because I've heard a lot of good things about this site from my sister-in-law and her sister who shop there regularly. AND it's only $2.95 flat rate shipping. (I paid $12 in shipping the other day for 2 items!?! So silly...)

Things that caught my eye:


Flower necklace


Mirror


Bread Maker

Cute bookshelves

If you go there, let me know how your experience went!

In other news..last week we spend some good times with good friends





Seems like spring has come upon us already here in Vegas...love that sun!


*Disclosure: Opinions of Overstock.com are my own and besides the discount code for our readers I did not receive any compensation.

3 comments:

  1. Wish I was in Vegas...just to feel that sun! Cute clapping baby..sweet! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gahhh i hope you guys are feeling better! and hallelujah that this is the end of the busy season. also, while the mirror would probably be my favorite out of all the things you posted, i'd have to say...GO FOR THE BREADMAKER. if you remember this past winter break, i think you'll know why ;)
    ps cute, cute, CUTE pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh! That flower necklace looks like it would match my flower ring. Hmmm. Aly and I have bought from Overstock.com and love the low shipping price and we have liked what we bought.
    So glad you guys are feeling better. Love the cutie-pie pictures. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails