Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Favorite: Funny ads with monsters in them

This morning on the news I saw this Old Spice spoof by Grover from Sesame Street that was so funny and cute. With the recent "Sesame Street Katy Perry Scandal" it was nice to see some good attention directed towards our monster friends. So of course I had to share it here:




Big bird and Bert/Ernie were always my favorite but Grover is worming his way onto my list of favorites! I confess, every year I watch A Muppet Christmas Carol and love it. Here is the original OS Ad if you live in a cave and haven't seen it:







And this is one by a comedy group at BYU about studying that is equally well done and really cool if you've been to the library on campus and can recognize exactly where they are!







**Don't forget to enter into our Fall Giveaway a few posts back! Drawing will be tonight!**

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. HA! I have laughed my head off. Great stuff. I think I will watch it all again...and again. Happy Monday. Great way to start the week. Thanks! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha "i am on a horse...cow" hahah. what a funny spoof

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails