Friday, October 1, 2010

It's FRIDAY.....You know what that means....

Time for a little Friday night football at our local high school. Go Bulldogs!!


(For those of you who cannot attend the game, we've created the experience for you!)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones





Hello? Where are our opponents fan's? Got to love the new astro-turf field. It is a beauty.


Half-time. Possibly my most favorite time of the entire football game night! We really have a good and fun band. They work so hard to put on a good half-time show! My son is in the snare drum line....2nd from the right.


Go marching band! Love the old VW Van in the lower right hand corner. I grew-up riding in one of those vans.! That was our family car back in the day when it was hip to have a station wagon--ha! Oh, the memories!


Our marching band half-time show theme is "A Tribute to Woodstock". So, you will hear the songs....My Generation...


With a Little Help From My Friends....and, The Hendrix Experience!


So, before we get on over to the football field, I have to do a little tailgate cooking, for sure. I saw this recipe for Sloppy Joe's, and thought I would give it a go. It is simple and easy-pie. Don't those buns look good in the background? I buy day-old buns from our bakery. They are fluffy, huge and I get 8 buns for $1.oo. I save $1.50. Love it!

So, here are all the ingredients needed for this recipe.




Start with your hamburger and onions! Fry them up!



Then, you just add in all the other ingredients. Bring to a little simmer and presto-bingo. You are done. Smells so good, and....




.....here you go. The finished Sloppy Joe. Tastes great and easy to make and easy to take to the game tonight.




For this fabulous recipe, please go to www.sisterscafe.blogspot.com

This recipe is entitled, Karen's Sloppy Joe's.


So, what are you all up to this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. awesome! this is just what i needed. I've never made sloppy joes and my kids asked for them tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh those sloppy joes look delectable! and halftime was/is definitely my favorite too :) and love the music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! So cool with the tunes! Can't believe they have that turf! I didn't recognize the field at all! Do miss those games...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and this weekend I'm watching Conference and convincing Aaron to watch Toothless so I can go fabric shopping..hope I don't spend too much..!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails